• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many Super Mario games have you completed?

2020 is Mario's 35th anniversary, which gives us something to celebrate during a time of crisis.

I'll be playing the 35th Anniversary Collection when it releases, but despite me owning those games numerous times already, I've never actually completed any of them (though I have come close).

While I will be trying my best to complete them in Switch, I began to wonder just how many Super Mario games you've all managed to complete.

Despite having played most of his games, I personally have only ever finished five Super Mario games; Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Odyssey.

I think you'll all agree that I need to work on my Mario, but how many Super Mario games have you managed to complete?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
(not the order I beat them in)
  • SMB3, with another player.
  • Mario is Missing! (If that counts (: )
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario Galaxy, 1 & 2
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • NSMB2
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Mario Odyssey
    Still annoyed that my SMG2 disk stopped working when I was on the last level all those years ago...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Not counting stuff like the free old games on virtual console and NSO, I've only played two games, Galaxy and Odyssey. I've beaten them both; not necessarily to 100%, but through the main story for sure. I won't be getting the collection because I'm not remotely interested in paying $60 just to play Galaxy again and I don't care to try the other two. Mario isn't really for me, hence only 2 completed games.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I've completed SMB1, SMW, NSMB, SM64DS, SM3DLand (100%), NSMB2, SM3DWorld (100%), NSLU, SMG2, and SMO.

I've played most of the rest of them, but have not beaten the others. Sunshine is the next one I'd like to beat.

Last edited:

MW7

Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3d Land, Super Mario 3d World, and Super Mario Odyssey. I've played Super Mario Galaxy 2 many times, but every time I've gotten sidetracked and stopped playing for such a long time that I feel like I should start from the beginning again.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Super Mario World
Super Mario Land 2
Sunshine
NSMB Wii
Mario 3d World
Odyssey

I believe those are all the ones. Might be one I'm forgetting. I've played more than that though. Just haven't completed them.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Super Mario Sunshine
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Mario 3D Land
New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Odyssey

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
For Super Mario games, I've managed to beat the following (which is basically just copying my list from the other thread of which ones I own, lol):
  • Super Mario Bros. 2 (GBA remake)
  • Super Mario World (Wii U VC)
  • Super Mario 64 (Wii VC + DS remake)
  • Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
  • New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
  • Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) (100%)
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) (100%)
  • Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
  • New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
  • Super Mario Odyssey (Switch) (100%)