• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Many Stores Did You Go Before Finding It?

How many stores did you had to go before finding your copy of OoT 3d?

For me, just the one: Futureshop. No pre-orders as well.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I went around to several stores to find out what prices they were taking for the pre-order, then found out that an online store could save me about 100 NOKs (ca 15$), så pre-ordered there and got it in the mail just a day after the release.

jugglaj91

I am me....
I actually just went to my locally owned game store. Preordered there about a month and a half early and they got all their copies by friday so saturday night ha a midnight launch party. so just one store for me.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I pre-ordered it because GameStop was going to be giving away posters. But they didn't. I might write a letter of complaint because OoT 3D is cheaper at Target but I only pre-ordered to get the poster.

J

Juxxer

Most people go to gamestop for games,so i would advise you people to go to like best buy or target or something. ;)

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
One,but I went to it TWICE since yesterday those muffin fluffers were closed! Today,got it with no prob.Also,I was the ONLY person sitting at the door waiting for them to open.lol losers in my town dont know whats good! xDD

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I pre-ordered online from GAME so, only one. Thankfully OoT wasn't one of the games which had been up for pre-order a year in advance.

Went to gamestop, asked the guy. he pulled it out. i gave him my
$43.80 and i left. I was in there maybe 2 minutes.

Life is good.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I only went to one store and they had about 7 copies on display. I did not preorder it either. I've never had to preorder any video game as I seem to be able to walk into any store upon release date and find it in stock. Maybe it's just the location I'm in I suppose, but I never believed any of that "Pre-Order or you will not get this game!" hype. The only time I've ever not seen a video game item (game, system, whatever) in stock after the first day of reelase was the Wii Console. (And even then, yes, I saw it on first day in a couple of stores without trying!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom