• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Siblings Do You Have?

How Many Do you Have?

• One Bro/Sister

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• MOM STOP ALREADY

• Only Child

• Total voters

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Only child, although I have always wanted a little brother to play sports with, give advice to, etc etc. You know, all the older sisterly stuff that goes with the territory.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I was an only child until I was twelve. Seriously. Now I have a two year old little sister. Good thing I'll be out of the house by the time she hits my age. -.-

I did have a foster brother once though, but things just weren't working out the best they could between us, so he went back to his real mom. It was when I was maturing a lot and turning into who I am now and I literally couldn't stand it, because he was "Emo"

No offense to any out there who label yourselves as "Emo", I just couldn't stand the kid.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I have three brothers, and three sisters. My youngest siblings are twins, one is a brother and one is a sister, then I have another little sister. I also have two older brothers and an older sister. I like the MOM STOP ALREADY choice too. x)

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I have two older brothers who are 7 and 8 years older than me. I was a rather late surprise ;)

H

Hastier

I have an younger sister, I'm 4 years older. Lol I loved the "Mom stop already" option! :lol:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I have one brother and one sister. I'm the oldest, and I hate it. I wish I had an older sibling so I could just learn from their mistakes and make less myself.

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
I'm the baby! hahaha! I'm the youngest of 5, two brothers and two sisters. However, One of my sisters, and one of my brothers is my half-sibiling, (and no it's not step, its half).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom