• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many series do you like more than Zelda?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I reckon for many of us, Zelda is in our top 5 or even 3 favorite franchises. And I'm sure many would say its even their favorite franchise. So as a quick question, how many franchises do you like just a bit more than Zelda? And if Zelda is your favorite, does your next favorite(s) tail right behind or do you regard Zelda more highly than other game series.

It's part of my top 3 with Pokemon and Sonic for sure, but I don't what particular order they all come in, so there are at most two that I like better than Zelda.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well I'd say The Witcher series. I love The Witcher 2 and I think 3 is the best overall game that I have ever played which makes a 2/3 great series at least. I haven't played Witcher 1 yet so I can't say it it is good or not but even if it wasn't good 2/3 great is far better than Zelda which has a few great entries for sure but a LOT of mediocre and bad ones bringing the overall series down. If it was just the 3D entries in the series I'd say it was 2/3rds great also but due to the larger number of great games I enjoyed in it they would beat out the Witcher series.

(I'm not including HW, Tingle games or Gwent as part of the Zelda or Witcher series because they are spinoffs)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Zelda is my number 1. There are plenty of other series I like but haven't really thought ot where they rank. Smash bros is always a good time. I've only played Skyrim buy I imagine the other Elder Scrools are pretty good too. Splatoon and Pokemon I really like two but both have major flaws.

Zelda was my favourite till I discovered Pokemon. Then the whole dexit controversy happened and Pokemon dropped a few places.
I'm not sure of my favourite anymore, but Smash Bros, Mario and Zelda are all up there.

I'd say Mario and Zelda are tied for first, with Smash in 2nd.

Oh, and I guess Hollow Knight counts as a series now that Silksong is in production, so that's 3rd.

So yeah, Zelda is probably at the top again.

Zelda is my alltime favorite. But it shares the top 10 with the likes of Mega Man, Golden Sun, DKC, Okami, SMB, Earthbound, Pokemon, Skylanders and Ecco the Dolphin.

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Except Zelda, I like Prince of Persia and God of war. I would like to see PoP's graphics like God of war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom