• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Scars Do You Have?

How many scars do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10+

• Total voters
I got to thinking about the scars I had gained through out my life and just got curious as to how many scars a lot of you guys/girls have.

I am also sure you guys are wondering why there in not "0" posted. The reason being because the belly button counts when the doctor cut the umbilical cord.

I personally have 9
Most of them were from going through cancer

Last edited:
Many.

I have lots of scars from playing with knives (yeah, I'm that dumb) and several bruises from sparring with friends.

I haven't counted them though.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I accidentally voted 3 instead of 4. I have one on my arm, two on my both knees and another on my right leg, which is the worse one. You could see my scar on the right leg clearly if you had seen me.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I have one on my knee when I fell really hard on rocky pavement, one on my hand from the same ordeal, one on my forehead from falling headfirst onto a sliding glass door track, and one on the side of my head from my cousin (OOT link) taking a cutting board to me.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I have 30+ Mostly from childhood clumsiness but I have 8 from surgeries. I had an IUD removed because it went rogue and then I had a hysterectomy leaving me with 5 visible scars in various places on my stomach and 2 not visible scars.

I have one below my right shoulder from when I was playing capture the flag as a kid. I got tagged while I was running, lost my balance, and fell into an electrical outlet, the corner of which cut me. The scar is barely visible now.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I have about 5 scars. One on my ankle, one on my leg, two on one knee, and three on the other.
2mROS

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Several scars mentally and physically, way over 10 for sure. I cut my arms so many times playing capture the flag, it's not even funny! lol

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I have just two. I have a small one on the side of my knuckle on my left index finger. That was from when I was 6 or 7, at my mom's friend's house. Her dog ran towards me, and I tried to jump into the pool to get out of the way, but I wasn't fast enough. The dog knocked me off my feet and I fell onto the cement. I hurt my hand where the scar is, but if I recall correctly, I also hurt my head and my leg.

I also have a scar from surgery under my bottom lip. When I was 5, I tripped at my grandmother's house and hit my chin against the back of her car. This caused me to bite down, and my two front teeth pierced right through the skin under my lip. I had to get stitches, and there's still a scar from it there.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have one on my knee from when I accidentally kneed a table when I was 6 and it cut pretty deep. It's not that noticeable anymore.

bunny

birb overlord
Two, both are on my left foot. I jumped into a pool, and it wasn't as deep as I thought it was... I didn't even notice my foot was bleeding so bad until I got out. They don't look cool or anything, though. ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom