• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many save files have you put more than 100 hours into?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
If you remember.

Sometimes, games really are THAT good - so good, that we get absorbed in them for what feels like forever. I know there's countless games that most of us has played a lot - but what about individual save files?

My most played game of those I currently own is by far Breath of the Wild. I sit at, I think, around 500+ hours with it. In my entire life, though, I remember having played more than 1000 hours in my save file of Super Smash Bros. Melee - one of those earlier games that actually had an hour counter.

Other than that, not too much honestly. The only ones I can think of are Final Fantasy XV and Xenoblade Chronicles X - none of which I regret, since I had a blast with both of them. How about you?

Most Zelda games to be fair, especially The Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Breath of the Wild... I've lost years of my life to The Wind Waker.

I've got over 100 hours in Nier Automata, Mario Odyssey, Mario 64, Metroid Prime, Shadow of the Colossus, Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal and few others.

Last edited:
Definitely Xenoblade Chronicles, Breath of the Wild & Pokemon Diamond

Most likely Mario Kart 64, All gen 3 Pokemon games & Smash Bros Brawl

I have over 1000 hours on these games: Super Mario Maker 2, League of Legends, Halo 3.

I have over 100 hours on these games: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Halo The Master Chief Collection.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
A couple. My main playthroughs in Elder Scrolls games tend to go beyond one-hundred hours. I believe my initial playthrough on the Xbox 360 version of Oblivion numbered in the hundreds of hours, while my time with Skyrim was in the 200s.

There are plenty of games I've played for over 100 hours, but it's hard to think of games where one particular save file has that many. I put almost 300 hours into Hitman 2016. That's probably the most time I've put into a single player game on a single save file. About another 100 on Hitman 2, although that doesn't transfer save data despite pretty much being the same game.

There are also multiplayer games I've played for hundreds, but I feel like there's a distinction between a save file and a game account so I'll leave those out.

Quin

Disaster Master
Too many games honestly. The ones that get the most hours are probably Smash or Monster Hunter, but I can get 100 or loads of games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom