1. Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The forum will be upgraded to Xenforo 2 in the coming days and some features will be lost as a result. Please see the information thread in the Community Area for further information.
    Dismiss Notice

How many Pillows?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deus, Mar 27, 2016.

?

How many pillows

1. 0

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  2. 1

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 2

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  4. 3

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  5. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. An excessive amount of pillows

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. Deus

Deus ~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~ ZD Champion

Rupees:
    ◊51,527
    How many pillows do you sleep with? I don't just mean on your bed. I mean under your head. I have a king sized bed with 4 pillows on but I only use 2 of them. The others are just for show.

2. Time and Nature

Time and Nature Master of Being a Bunny

Rupees:
    ◊101
  3. ectoBiologist

ectoBiologist Still Fandom Trash

Rupees:
    ◊756
    A single pillow (normally), but plenty of blankets, even in the Summer. Don't ask why, I just have a need to be bundled up when I'm sleeping.

4. Guest_1

Guest_1

Rupees:
    ◊2
    Since you asked, two pillows: a memory foam one for my head, and a big body pillow for my legs, because I cannot stand having my knees and ankles touch each other while I'm trying to sleep.

5. Azure Sage

Azure Sage Spread Smiles! Staff Member ZD Legend Comm. Coordinator

Rupees:
    ◊15,613
    Three. I have three on my bed and I use all of them. I like to sleep with one or two under my head and the remaining pillows on top of me. It's very comfortable.

6. Doc

Doc BoDoc Horseman Staff Member Moderator

Rupees:
    ◊6,754
    Three. I have two shoved into one pillow case though to give the impression I only use two. I like to have the large space and multiple areas to shove my hands into while I sleep.

7. Soul

Soul

Rupees:
    ◊101
    I swear every time you make one of these topics I instantly have an incredibly childish reply in mind. I'll keep it to myself this time, in an attempt not to embarrass myself any further than I already have.

Deus likes this.
  8. Misty

Misty Ashen One Imperialist

Rupees:
    ◊2,753
    One pillow is the properly proper amount of pillows, although I used to sleep with two. Now, blankets on the other hand...I would check excessive amount despite only usually sleeping with between 2-5 depending on time of year and if my father is into heating the house or not. But I keep about ten on hand just in case. (I like having options.)

9. Ventus

Ventus Mad haters lmao

Rupees:
    ◊9,389
    two billows are the minimum required for comfiness, and it depends on the type of pillow. i need a body pillow to wrap myself around, then another pillow to rest my head -- i prefer to have two pillows to arch my neck.

10. Viral Maze

Viral Maze Verb the adjective noun

Rupees:
    ◊2,686
    1 or 2. Depends usually, but recently I've been using two.

11. Tristan

Tristan Po-Tay-Toes

Rupees:
    ◊135
    I've been using just one lately, but I generally find that I sleep more comfortably with two pillows under my head.

Although it also depends on the softness of the pillows. The reason I use two is to keep my head slightly elevated, so if I have one thick really firm pillow, that tends to do the trick. Likewise, pillows that are ridiculously soft, such as most hotel pillows, which your head just sinks right into, I tend to have a hard time sleeping with. So, for all intents and purposes, given average size and softness, two pillows under my head does the trick.

12. Farore's Chosen

Farore's Chosen

Rupees:
    ◊2,711
    I have two. The flatter one is mine, the bigger one hurts my neck so my boyfriend uses it.

13. Beauts

Beauts Rock and roll will never die

Rupees:
    ◊4,829
    There is no such thing as too many pillows. Some people i could mention (@Jamie ) sleep with one ****ing concrete slab flat thing which murders your neck and thinks that is totally acceptable. No. I need 2-3 in a perfect world at least.

14. Dan

Dan

Rupees:
    ◊4,506
    I never saw the need for a pillow, they are really awkward for me.

15. Bok Chan Sama

Bok Chan Sama

Rupees:
    ◊61
    I have 9 pillows in which I lay out across the mattress. Two more pillows are used for my head which are aligned perpendicular to each other. Then I have 2 pillows between my legs, one under my arms and a body pillow on each side of me. I then have 3 pillows put on top of me by my mother and have her tuck me in tightly so none of them shift around. It's a very delicate process that if ruined will have me wake up in the night screaming.