• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many People on ZD Do You Actually Know?

Untitled-1.jpg

Nobody..

The only person I know is Zarah. (she doesnt really come online much but we are like secret lesbian lovers over at ZU)

Shes like one of my best friends ever <3

Claire

The Geekette
There are a lot more people I've wanted to meet on Zelda Dungeon than I've gotten the chance to. Everyone who has ever been a member of Zelda Dungeon that I knew was because I knew them before membership (i.e. Alderdragon). I can give you a list of who I'd like to see. If college wasn't an issue I'd have made the trek to Chicago. :)

Jedizora

:right:
I did get some people to sign up, but their accounts are long gone, and I don't no anyone where I live that uses it now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes I can bump this thread because I have met a ZD member in reality like two weeks ago. It was our very own MissKitten and I can say she is a very great and down to earth person. She is funny and she is great to talk to. I definitely can say this meeting was a good one :)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I've never met anyone from ZD, no. I'm not very big on meeting people from Internet, I've been asked and had to kind of politely say no because I didn't feel too comfortable doing it. I've met a few but only after I've known them a long long time, like from LoZ.com since I've known some people there for, what, 8 or so years. I actually stayed with one of them when I was down in London and he showed me cool stuff, like this store where when you go downstairs there's tonnes of computers and there's huge LAN parties! And a friend was visiting a local University so I travelled to meet her and show her around. And I've met some people from NeoGAF when we went to PAX, and everyone booked up in the same hotel. Was brilliant.

But no, never met anyone on ZD. :P I've only been back a little while though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom