• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many People on ZD Do You Actually Know?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The only user I personally know is Amy, though I never really converse with her on ZD -- I usually take to YouTube or other such conveniences. Actually, I talk to her more in real life than over the net, it is just more convenient for me, which is odd..

Kybyrian

I know everyone... because I'm watching you. Though I've actually never met anyone on ZD personally before. I plan to someday. Just good ole Nicole and Keith though.

oh and Destiny

Dan and I know each other personally, and we have been on several dates. Our first date was awkward af, on account of it was at a doughnut convention near Merseyside, England...

Big Octo and I are roommates. He eats up all our foods and brings home busloads of hussies, but he's a good friend of mine irl, nonetheless...

There's another ZD member from Alpena, Michigan whom I once knew in real life - although, he probably does not remember me - but the details surrounding said person shall remain a secret for all time... [noparse]:P[/noparse]

I don't plan on meeting nor getting to know anyone else in real life anytime soon. The real world and cyberspace shall remain separate entities...

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Caleb, obviously :) We went to visit Mases 2 years ago, and hung out with Gooey then as well. This summer, we went back to Chicago for the marathon and got to hang out with Tom, Josh, Justin, Mosley, and Trevor. It was a blast!

3 of my closest girl friends on ZD and I have schemed quite a bit to try to meet up, but so far it has yet to happen.

I love the friendships I've formed from ZD and I wouldn't be the same without them :)

octorok74

TETTAC
I accidentally lied before. I actually know two people but they aren't on anymore. They joined, made a couple posts, then told me they were leaving.

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
I only know a user who cant go one cause his computer hard drive burned or something his user name is TNGmastersword and he goes to my school and he's in my grade too so were friends and I also told him about ZD so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom