• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many People on ZD Do You Actually Know?

Majora's Cat

How about that
I plan to meet up with Nicole sometime since she lives close by. Not sure when, maybe when I get my driver's license. I don't know if I would go out of my way to meet other people on here, although eventually everyone is going to be moving to British Columbia to party hardy.

Joy

The Sexy One
I don't know anyone in "real life". I don't think I'd want to, honestly. The internet and reality are best kept separate for me.

Beeker

Wild Card
None, unfortunately. I honestly don't know if there's anyone who lives near me! I'm sure there are a few, but I don't know them too well.
There are quite a few people I'd love to meet irl, though. I've always imagined what a meetup would be like. I hope one could happen sometime in the future.

Also I like Majora's Cat's idea of partying hard in BC. =D *goes to find a plane*

octorok74

TETTAC
I don't know anyone on this site in real life. Never met any and more than likely never will. Though if I did, then I would make a chicken pot pie for the occasion. But that will never happen, despite the fact I know of three people who supposedly live in my state.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
None, none of my friends are hardcore Zelda fans like me, they either play CoD or other RPGs like Mass Effect, in other words, my friends are either PC or Xbox 360, end of story.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I had the chance to meet Mases, Caleb, Michelle, MrMosley, Justin, Josh, Tom aka Cartoons, Trevor, and Gooey had I been able to attend the ZD Marathon. Unfortunately though I was unable to do so due to family matters. :<

But one day I will meet all of those people and hopefully will be able meet my other friends that I've met on ZD as well! :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom