• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many People on ZD Do You Actually Know?

What I mean is, how many people on ZD do you know personally and have met them in real life before?

Dan

Well I know a lot of people personally since I stalk them, go through there garbage and hack and bypass their email. Yes I often do see them in real life too, hiding behind their flowers powers, basketballs, pennywhistles and lollypops. Taking their half eaten chewing gum and filming them with my awesome camera. That's the life of me. So the people I often stalk are turo, axle the beast (more I want to steal his hat than stalk him), and of course Vani...ventus.

But seriously I only know wolfy, because we are VERY close to each other. ;)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I never met any of them in reality. I did meet members from another site in reality but that doesn't count for ZD :P
Smitie, me, Koki, Aki and Oni still have to meet. We planned it a while back but we never did. This would be a great dutch meeting :p
People I talk to very often are Dan and especially lazarusryu. Me and Laz talk very often on voice chat for hours so we really get to know each other very well. But we never met in person.

Damn we still have to get this meeting done with the dutch ZD-goers ^^

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I only know one member who I introduced the forums to, but he doesn't come here often.

I have voice chatted and spent plenty of time IMing various members so I'm not super close to anyone, but I've talked to them besides here on ZD.

Zero, unless you count my both my friend and cousin who I told to join. However, I don't really count them as members since neither of them have been on since the day I made them join.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Weeell technically I don't know anyone from ZD in real life if you have had to have physically met them to qualify. Personally, I consider a number of people from ZD to be "irl friends" because I text them all the time over the phone or call them. I've texted Ganondork, Kybyrian, Majora's Cat, Mandy, Hero of Time, David, Tony, and korp before she disappeared from life. ;-; A lot of people who know each other irl even use Skype to communicate, and the Skype chats I use to chat with ZD friends are no different.

Howeverrr I do have legitimate plans to meet up with a bunch of my friends here. Probably not in the near future, but definitely once I'm college/out in the real world and able to transport myself legally. Keith and I plan to party; Wyatt and I are going to go to a Superbowl; Hotty and I are probably going to go to Harvard together. MC lives like one county over from me in NJ but totally doesn't wanna party with me. :kawaii:

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I've met up with a number of the staff members.

Cartoons - First met up in June 2009.

Caleb and Michelle - Met in October 2010

Joseph (Gooey) - Met in October 2010 when Caleb/Michelle were over. (Found out he lives 15minutes away from me and we now hang out regularly.)

Jake (TheGreen) - Met in August of 2011. Came to visit with his frequent flyer miles.

Josh, Trevor, Justin, and Mosley - June 2012 at the Zelda Dungeon Marathon

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I have only one person who I forced asked to join ZD, she is somewhat active most of the time.

Other than that... if I ever met anyone from ZD in real life... I'd have to kill you O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom