• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many People on ZD Do You Actually Know?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I never met anyone here irl, I really want to meet someone from ZD(like Azure, Wolfy-I don't care if he's a wolf-, Lord Vain, K4K, jimmy and so).

Well, I have a cousin here, her username here is Quinn. Sadly, I asked her to login today but she forgot her password. And she's lazy to use the "Forgot your passord?" feature. That sucks.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
I know a couple of people through other sites/online games (one of them introduced me to this site) but I've not actually met them as they live in the USA and I'm in the UK

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Sadly, nobody. I'd definitely like to meet up with some of you guys sometime, but the only person who I know lives moderately close to me is Kybyrian.
Well, I did have one friend join, but he only made a few posts and probably got purged by now due to inactivity.

Ѧ

Ѧ- тнє тгιfoгcє

Well, I know two people in Rl, Imprisoned and OOT Link, but other than that, nobody.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have actually never met someone on ZD in real life. I think it would be pretty cool to meet your friends in ZD in person, face-to-face, talking in voice, etc.

Lamphobic

The Brony
There's this one guy here. His name is Terminus. Not sure you've heard of him. He's a pretty cool guy yeh. Well we were at school and he was on this site and said it was so cool. I decided to join. Then the world exploded in the amazing.

/nosarcasm

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
No one atm. I do know some people, though, over from FFF.
I'd name them, but I don't feel like it.
I do want to know some of you, though...

bunny

birb overlord
My sister has an account, but she never uses it. It's probably been deleted by now. Other than that, nobody. I've never even voice-chatted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom