• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many people are you subscribed to on Youtube currently?

None because I never joined YouTube.

Though I do gravitate to a few channels I find respectable and good sources of news and reviews.

I quite like YongYea, our opinions often align and he presents himself well.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I only subscribe to a handful of channels, like Arlo (despite his child-friendly appearance, he offers fair opinions and reviews), Spawn Wave (for news and rumors), and Gamexplain (for game discussions and analysis).

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
56. Though a big majority of them are not active anymore (I just keep them so that I can easily access their old stuff), and some of them are the same people with multiple channels for different purposes. I mainly just watch Smosh and Game Grumps nowadays. I never subscribe to someone unless they've got at least one thing that interests me.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
around 90 apparently, though looking at it, there's a decent amount of people who just don't make stuff anymore or only put out a video once in a blue moon
out of the active people, there's a few that I don't really watch, but everyone else I do keep up w/

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Seems that I'm currently subscribed to 22 channels. I imagine that there are a fair number I watch often but am not subscribed to since I don't tend to take much notice of that to be honest.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
24 apparently

i don't know when or how i subscribed to these channels although i recognize most of them

i don't really pay attention to most of how youtube works i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom