• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Many of You Plan on Doing a Minimalist/ 3HC/Complete Run 4 Ur 1st Run in OoT 3D?

What type of run will you do on your first run?

• Completionist run (100% run)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Heart Challenge

• Minimalist Run (0% run)

• A normal run

• Total voters

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Bear in mind that the easier Water Temple is optional and the lights can be turned off.

Source for that interview is a 1998 issue of Famitsu if that helps... not sure where you can still find it. I have a whole text file filled with Miyamoto quotes that I took that from. Yes, I'm a bit of a Zelda otaku...

Bah! I say Zelda otaku = :yes:

:zelda:

I don't know how easily I can look that up but I'll be putting the power of google to the test with this one ^^
That's actually a good idea to be keeping Miyamoto's quotes on file though.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I'll be going for a three heart run on both quests, that might not work out so well with the new master quest double damage system so I might give up and get the heart containers in that quest. Also I don't think I've ever found every single golden spider in the game, which is something I plan on doing at least in one of the quests. Yikes!

S

Sheik

I'm going with a normal run. I've never played OoT, or even finished a game, shame on me, I know, but I was better off not playing the freakishly nightmarish Twilight Princess all the way through or I'd be a wreck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom