• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds How Many of You Have Skipped Skull Woods Boss

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So yesterday I completed like five Lorule Dungeons and beat the game, I tackled Skull Woods last because I ****ing hate that place, it always makes things more difficult than they need to be. Anyway, I got to the boss, and luckily for me I had my OP Nice Tornado Rod, thinking I would defeat the boss. But lo and BEHOLD nigs, I actually glitched out of the boss room and touched the painting without trying!

Check it
[video=youtube;rqUjDfuRoSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqUjDfuRoSY[/video]

Salem

SICK
That's one amazing boss skip, what do think it does once Link leaves? It must be disappointed that it's not good enough to be vanquished by Link. :(

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Whoa. That's pretty neat. Did you actually do it by accident, Ventus? Haha, that must have been interesting. Unfortunately, I was forced to beat the boss normally like a good little Zelda player.

That's one amazing boss skip, what do think it does once Link leaves? It must be disappointed that it's not good enough to be vanquished by Link. :(
I laughed at this. XD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Whoa. That's pretty neat. Did you actually do it by accident, Ventus? Haha, that must have been interesting. Unfortunately, I was forced to beat the boss normally like a good little Zelda player.

I did it by accident, then visited ZSR (ZeldaSpeedRuns) and found out that it is pretty easy to do it deliberately. Granted, I had already seen videos of how to beat the boss, though the videos actually used the merge mechanic instead of the Tornado Rod - and they beat the boss, not skipped.

Fig

The Altruist
Wow, I'd never thought I see the day where you can skip a boss in ALBW and get the painting without even striking the boss once! :eek: As for me, I just simply battled the boss because 1. I like battling the bosses and 2. I didn't know that this glitch existed. Even with this now in mind, I'd probably still battle the boss just to have that sense of worthy and praise from all the hard work I did to complete that specific portion of the game. :3

Gomp

Love, loving life!
That is neat! :D I did not think to use the tornado rod. I just merged in to the wall. :D

Nice trick!

It took me a few tries to do it, then I went back in to kill the boss and get the heart container. (the boss was still alive)

Is this the first ALBW glitch to be discovered?

The first I ever seen! :D

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Actually this title, reminds me, I'm a little disappointed that the Skull woods dungeon was actually utilized. I mean in ALTTP you could skip like 90% of it, because most of it was there to troll you waste time.

Well that's probably for the better, I hate that boss they need to stop with hand bosses they aren't fun and they never were

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom