• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda How Many of You Guys Named Link "Zelda" First Time Playing

I did before I got the 1st Nintendo Power Collector's Special on Zelda. I'm like, "Woah, it's LINK?!" :lol:

K

Kill-Bill

The first Zelda game I played was Twilight Princess, and then I already know the difference.

sikora360

TetraForce FTW
Until I was 11 or so, I always named Link after my name. Although I remember playing Oot when I was super young and entering my name as Zelda once.

I knew that his name was link but I thought it would be funny to name him Zelda so needles to say I never finished my first play through because it made no sense to me.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
usually before i buy a game, i obsess over it. causing me to find out some good facts to know before playing a game. and byt watching too much of that wii show called "nintendo week"...
but even if i did think links name was zelda, it wouldnt matter, because i always name link Sydney, witch is my real name. and i prefer using my real name.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
My dad told me right off the bat that his name was Link so I never had any misconceptions. I also liked reading the case and manuals for back-story. I think I named him Cat the first time around, one of my nicknames.

No the first time i played I already knew his name but the game was ocarina of time and as a kid i didn't talk to malon at all so i couldn't get epona so i deleted the file and started over! :dry:

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I already knew his name was Link, because I played SSB before OoT. Even so, I always name him after myself, as it connects me more to the story.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I had that moment before... in Oot, I was young and didn't really know at the time... But now I use "Link' for every first time. In the second time I use other's for fun, seriousness, or to unlock extras(for example, 2nd quest in TLoZ)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom