• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time How Many of You Got All the Gold Skulltulas and Big Poe Souls?

Personally, I didn't bother haha. I got enough Skulltulas to earn the wallet but stopped there. And I only got a few Big Poe Souls. I wasn't very good at chasing them and then shooting them tbh.

T

TriforceLegacy

As the completionist I am, I ended up collecting all of the Gold Skulltulas and obtaining the final Empty Bottle. Playing on-and-off it took about several years to actually 100% my main file.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
OoT is one of the few Zelda games i've 100% completed. think i came close with MM but not sure. i don't chase the poes, i stand in one place and shoot them when they appear. makes aiming a bit easier

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I get the Big Poes every time I play through. Only once have I got every Gold Skulltula. I can never be bothered getting them all. I just the very convenient ones, which is usually enough to get the Heart Piece at 50 tokens.

I got it 100% completed on the 3DS, but when I played it as a child I didnt have every single skulltula. Always had all the botlles though

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I did. I didn't want to, but I was going for a 100% run so I needed to do it. It was annoying, I hated the Poe's the most. They were so hard to catch and went away so fast I never had time to shoot it. The Gold Skulltula quest wasn't bad, it was fun to explore and search. It did get very annoying though.

M

mbcrazed

I did, it took me 2 weeks or so to collect everything, it was worth it though!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I have completed Ocarina of Time 100% but that playthrough was the only time I collected all of the Big Poes. I hate that side quest because: riding Epona is frustrating, shooting them is frustrating and finding 3 certain Poes is frustrating. Collecting Gold Skulltulas happens throughout the whole game and very few of them are annoying. I must have collected all 100 of them in at least three different playthroughs just for fun. In fact, I have had to restart minimalist runs because I collected a token by force of habit.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I completed everything but the Gold Skulltulas. I made it to fifty, but since the final prize is not worth it, I didn't even bother.

A

Averi

Collecting the skulltulas are easy once you know where to find them: caves, night time, bean holes. It's really the poes that bothered me - they aren't hard, more annoying because of the patience involved. I've collected all of both, but I usually stop short on my 100% games because of the poes. I've done it a few times before and I don't really get satisfaction out of doing it again. I'll probably get that last bottle in OoT3D just for completionist sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom