• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes How many of you are actually excited for Triforce Heroes?

D

Deleted member 81859

I am disappointed, as it is quite obvious that Nintendo is using the LBW engine to make a quick buck, and to continue tiding us over for Zelda U. I won't be giving them my money, but Link in a dress does sound appealing...

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I actually agree with this wholesale. I know the gaming industry isn't catered to my tastes alone, but I think this game is a terrible idea. In fact, I'm really against Nintendo making so many spin-offs out of its franchises. Yeah, I know, without spin-offs we wouldn't have Mario Kart, but that's beside the point. It cheapens the IP when games like this are created. I know they do it because it has the name of the franchise in the title, so it will sell more than if it didn't. For example, Metroid Pinball. It sold what it did because it was Metroid, not because it was a pinball game. So I get the premise behind it, but I still don't agree with it nor do I like it.
Its worth a try, at least. Just give it a chance! I'm honestly not too sure if I'll be that big of a fan of the game judging by what I've seen, but I'm genuinely interested in seeing what they have to offer. Who knows, it might be one of the best in the series. Different doesn't always translate into bad.

Healbot884

Founder of the Church of Tingle.
I am disappointed, as it is quite obvious that Nintendo is using the LBW engine to make a quick buck, and to continue tiding us over for Zelda U. I won't be giving them my money, but Link in a dress does sound appealing...
I'm hoping that there's more to this game then Nintendo has shown off. We need a Triforce Heroes Nintendo Direct. Because there's barely any Information about this game and from what I have seen it looks kind of bland.

I'm hoping that there's more to this game then Nintendo has shown off. We need a Triforce Heroes Nintendo Direct. Because there's barely any Information about this game and from what I have seen it looks kind of bland.

We know more about it than ZeldaU though.

i think what we know so far is pretty much all there is to know. It revolves around the totem mechanic, its community health, you use costumes for power ups.
I doubt there's much left to actually fill a direct, all we need to know now is story and if there's an overworld or not... probably not =[

Healbot884

Founder of the Church of Tingle.
i think what we know so far is pretty much all there is to know. It revolves around the totem mechanic, its community health, you use costumes for power ups.
I doubt there's much left to actually fill a direct, all we need to know now is story and if there's an overworld or not... probably not =[

Yeah, we need more details about the games story. Also from some of the screenshots Nintendo has released, it seems like the game has a main city area but it most likely won't have an overworld.

Actually I'm keeping open minded about TH. I don't think multiplayer has a big place in the Zelda games but the occasional one I think isn't a bad thing, not the greatest,but not the worst. ya know? So I'm looking forward to it's release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom