• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask How Many of Us Have Got Our A** Kicked at the Clock Town Archery Game?

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Self explanatory, i practically blew up in frustration trying to get a perfect score in the clock town shooting gallery for a heart piece.I put a wet sock around my thumb and got a guide on the internet and spent the hours trying to get a perfect score. Once i finally won, i slammed my GCN controller down so hard it broke and now i have to get a new one.

What about you? Did you do it? Was it worth it? How did you do it? Did anything happened to you?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I never had trouble with it. XD I dunno. I had trouble with the Ocarina of Time Archery Game, but I thought Majora's Mask wasn't bad...

I know how frustrating those mini-games can get sometimes, though. That Treasure Chest one annoys me to no end. o_O

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I completed it once, but afterwards I was playing MM for the Zelda Game of the Month club and I swear, I failed every time. I even missed the first target that appears - and that's the EASY one! Whenever I miss a shot at a minigame, I curse the monitor out (silly, I know) and then yell at my pillow and resume trying. But sometimes, Zelda minigames just make me rage so hard that my head feels like it'll explode! DX

L

liz lemonade

Few things make me angrier than Zelda mini-games. I usually finish the Swamp Target game okay, but when it comes to Shooting Galleries it's just better if I don't even try. I actually beat the Clocktown one the last time I played it, but the Swamp Shooting Gallery is IMPOSSIBLE for me. And I can't do the Deku flower game AT ALL.

I've also gotten unbelievably infuriated at the Goron racing game. I hate it so so so so so so so SO SO SO much, and yet I can't not do it. Once I had to start it over about ten times before I finally just picked up a rather large piece of furniture and chucked it out of rage.

I used to have trouble with the town and swamp galleries when I was little, but now I can beat them very easily. I got something like 2300 on the swamp shooting gallery last time. It'd be interesting to have to re-learn how to do them with the motion controls on the 3DS.

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Have we all fogotten TP's Roll Goal? That sonsa***** was hard! And for what really? A friggin frog! It doesn't even do anything because its a horrible fishing lure period! And right after you unlock a harder version of the levels... unfreakin real... I thought the Archery was easy though, took me one try, perfect score.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom