• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Novels Do You Own?

Simple thread; how many novels do you own and how many of them have you read?

For me, i own about 50 books and my gf has read pretty much all of them... as for myself.. i'd say maybe about 20, i know, terrible (most of them weren't very big either).

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm a person who loves to read books, I have lots of them in my house. My sisters also love reading them.

For me, I have over 250 novels, my eldest sister has 300 and my second eldest has 365 novels. That's a lot, I know.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I primarily read fanfiction and have a pretty big collection of stories (about 360 on my Kindle atm and growing every week) that I have read and loved or stories that I will read later on. Some as small as a couple of pages, while others as long as 1000-2000 pages or more. So I love reading, I just don't have a lot of books. I have about one shelf dedicated to fantasy, then two shelves dedicated to youth and adventure books. Of the books I have, I have read probably about 90-95% of them, as I have been given a couple of books that I haven't read yet.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
No idea exactly how many novels I own, but probably somewhere north of 300. Of the books in my house I've definitely read all but a handful.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I keep an inventory list for personal use, and it has over 400 on it currently. I have been collecting many books at the thrift store in the past couple years, so when I see one I am remotely interested in, I purchase it. The amount of books I have bought has increased more rapidly than I can read them, so I have not read all 400 yet, but I am probably at around 300.

I'm running out of room for all of them though....

Deeds

no text
I can't really put an accurate number on the amount of books I own. I read lots, not as much as I used to, but a lot more than my friends. I'm also part of a pretty big family, we all like to read books, so I'm sure we have 200+, most of which I own. I like to read every single book I have, so the numbers are relatively similar - I'd imagine.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
I own about 100. I used to have about twice that many until I donated about half of them. I figure, why own something I'm not likely to re-read? I mostly keep reference type books and a few of my favorite novels like the Harry Potter series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom