• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

how many more hours do i have left?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darkdragon

ok, this my only zelda game and im wondering how many hours of complete gamplay i should have left, i just got the spirit of courage and i whant to know how many hours i have left and when do i get a new sword?
BTW what are the side-quests?

Well I would think left in the game, because he did say gameplay. If I'm correct the Spirit of Courage is the first one you get, so you've got a lot more hours left. I can't exactly say how many, but it's a lot.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Well I would think left in the game, because he did say gameplay. If I'm correct the Spirit of Courage is the first one you get, so you've got a lot more hours left. I can't exactly say how many, but it's a lot.

The spirit of courage is the third and last one that you get.

Darkdragon: I'd say you're about halfway done with the game. Or a little under halfway.

D

Darkdragon

thanx, but how do i get more arrows, im on b9 of the ocean temple and im out of arrows, and how do i get the square gem?

Hylian Hobbit

Have you tried breaking pots and stuff? And I haven't found the square gem either. You don't need it to continue through the temple though.

D

Darkdragon

ok, but i just got it from the guard!
BTW i just ordered zelda: a link in the past for GBA, it will be here in a week or so...

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
*Moved to Game help*

yeah you halfway trough the game.
sidequest are, lemme see...collecting the gems for upgrades and collecting ship parts.
and you will get the next sword after you collected all raw materials for the sword.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I believe that there are only two swords. The one you get in the beginning and the one you need in the last part(s) of the game. I could be wrong though, since I did not complete the sidequests in this game.

D

Darkdragon

i think theres at least 3, as ive seen cmplaints on how the master sword is like the phantom sword

Hylian Hobbit

Have you tried breaking pots and stuff? And I haven't found the square gem either. You don't need it to continue through the temple though.
Never mind, I did find the square gem and you do need it to get access to the next room. I just forgot. :P

And there's only two swords. Oshus' sword and the Phantom Sword. I do wish the Phantom sword had a black hilt instead of a blue one. It would've looked cooler and it wouldn't have looked so much like the Master Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom