• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS How Many Masks Do You Have and Which Ones?

How many masks do you have right now? And which ones?
I have 13

Deku
Bremen
Great Fairy
Kafei
Blast
Bunny Hood
Mask of Scents
Goron Mask

ETA: I now own the Zora, Kamaro, Romani, Troupe Leader and Stone Masks

Last edited:

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I've completed the game so all of them ^^ though i will say this to those hunting the stone mask take a red potion when you search for eggs. Believe me you shall need them.

Echidnux

Pundit Magician
Yeah I have all 24 now :D

A couple of them were altered somewhat either in their usefulness or manner of attainment. Suffice to say I am glad that the Troupe Leader Mask has been endowed with incredible arcane might and can now be used to powerfully open up a new quest that nets you a seventh damn bottle. SO AWESOME

Echidnux

Pundit Magician
Basically, get the Troupe Leader mask from Gorman, play the song of time to go back to Dawn of the First Day, and then use Double Time travel to Dawn of the Second Day. Talk to Gorman in bed and he'll ask for a glass of milk from his two bros, so visit them sometime after noon while still wearing the mask. Talk to one of the Gorman Brothers and he'll do some wonky alchemy to give you Mystery Milk, which spoils in two minutes after you get it. Haul your butt on Epona back to Clock Town (Song of Soaring and rolling as Goron Link are inexplicably prohibited by Tatl) and talk to Gorman in the inn (still in bed) before the two minutes are up. He'll chug down the rancid looking milk and give you the bottle so you can do awesome things with it, like have too many bottles or carry around seven pints of Chateau Romani.

Lusoric

What have I done?
I 100%'d the game in three real days and I'd say that's how it was meant to be done. Play mm, live mm.

Wish there were more masks to collect though...

Yeah I just completed it yesterday. Only thing left for me to do is the fishing. Had trouble finding the stone mask at first. I was super nervous going into the pirate fortress.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm I'm sure I forgot some but I got:
- Deku mask
- Bunny Hood
- Kamaro Mask
- Goron Mask
- Kafei Mask
- Mask of Scents