• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How Many Item Slots

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Legend of Zelda, Skyward Sword, and even Four Swords series have all allowed for only one item slot in addition to the sword. My question is, for ZeldaU, how many item slots should we have? Is one item slot a revitalized thing? Or are we leaps and bounds ahead of that, with multiple item slots being the general standard?

Salem

SICK
Ventus, that should depend on the buttons on the controller, if there's enough button that are unused, then why not? Add more slot, otherwise what we have in WW and TP is okay.

To some extent, it depends on what control scheme Zelda U goes with. Assuming we're playing predominantly or only with the GamePad, I'm a fan of having just one or two slots to use with buttons, swapping out items with the touch screen. So long as you've got it all at your fingertips, why not make use of it? Otherwise, a radial menu like Skyward Sword's shouldn't be hard to pull off again. Left control stick moves Link, right control stick briefly stops doing whatever it normally does and selects the item on the circle. Bam, done. If we're forced to use only buttons, my vote is "as many slots as we can without over-complicating the controls."

I'm pretty confident Nintendo will think of something convenient, so I'm not too worried about it.

D

davwhatmore

Depending on whether you go to the control system of Zelda, to some extent, for. We mainly or only play with a gamepad least, I only have one or two slots, switch to use, and control elements of the fan touch screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom