• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many hours sleep do you have?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Generally how many hours sleep do you tend to get in a night.

On a weekdays at the moment I usually get around 6 hours per sleep. I go to bed after 12 every night and usually get up at 7:45.

On Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays I go to bed at about 1:30 and get up at around 10 so I tend to get 8 hours sleep considering the half an hour it takes to actually fall asleep.

What about you?
If I sleep longer than 8 hours I tend to feel tired and weak for the entire day and then have trouble sleeping at night so I don't sleep more than 8.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
There used to be days I could go with only 2 or 3 but now I get moody if I get less than 7 hours of sleep. It affects me a lot. But when I sleep longer than 8 hours I wake up very tired because of sleeping too long. And then I continue sleeping..... So usually I try to keep it between 7 and 8 hours. Some people suffer from insomnia but I suffer from the opposite.

Clank

Hmm
I basically require 8-10 hours of sleep to not feel tired, but I haven't been that well rested consistently since college started.

Not nearly enough. I've had trouble sleeping for years, I don't think it's insomnia, but once it's interrupted, I can't get back to sleep, unless I'm sick or totally exhausted. It sucks trying to sleep and just staring at the ceiling for hours. I'm also an early bird so I usually wake up between 5-6 am, regardless of how much, or how little sleep I got. I think my internal clock is jacked up.

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
If I could sleep for as long as I need it would be around 9 hours, but it's hard to do because my body just won't go to sleep early enough for when I need to get up.

TK8305

Mugenite, Smasher, LPer and ZCer!
I usually sleep for about 8-9 hours.

Dan

Three to four hours on weekdays as I have issues sleeping, and I'm required to be at work in the morning so I can't sleep any longer than that.

I get about 7 to 8 hours a day. Although I wake up multiple times due to the living arrangement I am in. It would be better if I went to sleep earlier, though.

About ten hours per night at the moment. I only need eight, but since I'm currently out of a job, I'm enjoying sleeping in.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
That title seems off...

The last few months I've been lucky to get 5 or 6 a night and it's been slowly wearing away at my ability to function like a normal human. I'm perpetually exhausted and faking a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom