• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How many hours have you put into the game (so far)

For me - approx 120 hours and done none of the 5 main dungeons.

After a while you can get an approximate game play time. It's a shame the Switch does not explain these stats in more detail without the parental app. But the parental app is not retrospective so if you don't install it before you start playing BotW, the time there will not be complete.

Zachie

Moo
I've played around 80-90 hours & I've finished all four dungeons, all shrines & helped all great fairies. I want to get enough Korok seeds to max out my inventory, all quests & get all non-amiibo armour & that will be enough for me.

After a while you can get an approximate game play time. It's a shame the Switch does not explain these stats in more detail without the parental app. But the parental app is not retrospective so if you don't install it before you start playing BotW, the time there will not be complete.
This happens after a week, of first booting the game, as well.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thanks for wiiu diary :P I have played 250 hours and 52 minutes.
I've beaten the games, got almost all armor, found 83 shrines and 83 koroks. I still got a lot to do but at least I've beaten the game :D

I've played over 140 hours. I just found all shrines yesterday, I've beaten the 4 Divine Beasts, around 250 Koroks.

Jesus.... 195+ hours. 111 Shrines, 300something seeds. All memories captured, Ganon defeated once, and just.... a royal ****load of dead monsters. I don't shy away from a fight.

Also, I wish this game tracked some ancillary stats like:

Monsters killed
Weapons broken
Blood Moons risen
Treasure Chests opened
Total Damage taken
Food Items consumed
Dubious Foods made

My daily log says 373 hours, 38 minutes. The funny thing about that is I haven't even made it to 200 korok seeds yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom