• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Hours Do You Sleep a Night?

Variable. I think 6-7 on average, but 8 ideally, and 3-4 on nights where I'm stupid. I said this in the other thread, but I don't recommend staying up; it weighs on you more the more you do it. xP

Also, what do you think about my age? I was nervous showing it, worried I would be judged differently, but decided this was a good community.
Nothing wrong with your age and you shouldn't be afraid of posting it on a community like this. :)

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Usually I sleep 7 - 9 hours a night, but every once in a while my body will throw me for a loop and sleep for almost a straight 20 hours which messes with my mind so much it's not even funny :/

Fig

The Altruist
What even is sleep? :P

My sleep really depends on my situation on that moment. If I have a lot of homework, I will only sleep 1-3 hours. If I finished all of my homework, I will usually receive 6-8 hours of sleep. I think it is also due to the fact that I have developed insomnia that I am tend to be more sleep deprived than the average college student. Although I do have to admit, college isn't the only factor of my lack of sleep. I have to admit that it the joining of calls on skype, enjoying my time in the forums, playing video games, and simply procrastinating just makes me want to stay up as much as I can! :sweat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom