• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Hours Do You Sleep a Night?

It depends. On a school night I usually get around 5 or 6 hours at most, but on the weekends, I usually get 12 or more. Usually more.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Hmm... 3 different scenarios

School day: Averagely 5
School weekend: Averagely 7 or 8
Summer: Averagely 10

So I think you can see which one I like best :D

What is sleep?

But seriously, I get close to 4-5 hours a night, if not less. I would love to have the recommended 8 hours of sleep but my body just disagrees with me

キラ

Yo!
What is sleep?

But seriously, I get close to 4-5 hours a night, if not less. I would love to have the recommended 8 hours of sleep but my body just disagrees with me

Yeah. My body just sometimes wants to be in awake mode even though I feel so tired. I hate when that happens. I just keep tossing and turning in my bed hoping that I'll eventually find a position at which I can finally sleep.

Majora's Cat

How about that
What is sleep?

That's pretty much how it goes for me. I've been on this sleep schedule for months now; before it was due to schoolwork, now it's because I can't go to sleep without watching anime first. On weekends I probably get 9-12 hours of sleep each night, and I'm also a frequent napper.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, sometimes, I get the average 8 hours of sleep, but nowadays I have around 5 or 4 hours of sleep due to how I procrastinate with unimportant things.

Memory

Forgotten Life
Despite my age, I sometimes sleep pretty late like 3am or 2am during weekends and holidays(weekdays too but rare). But there's school and stuffs so I regularly sleep around 9 or 10.

I've once put an all-nighter for 2 days u-u (I'm a bad girl)

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
At the most, around 7 or 8 ours if I'm feeling tired or physically unwell. I have slept 3-6 hours a lot recently thought because I enjoy staying up all night talking to my best friend.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, I TRY to get 8 hours... but that doesn't always happen.

So.... my sleep schedule's pretty F0rK3D-up.. xD
It varies really...

...and I take naps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom