• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Hours Do You Sleep a Night?

How many hours do you sleep a night?
How long is your sleeping pattern. I like to keep it to it to 8 if I can but sometimes stay up pretty late. Also, what do you think about my age? I was nervous showing it, worried I would be judged differently, but decided this was a good community.

Nicole

luke is my wife
On school nights I get anywhere from 5-7; lately it's been leaning towards 7 because I've been better with getting my work done earlier. On weekends... wait, I sleep the same amount. I have basketball early on Saturday mornings and I work early on Sundays. No more sleeping in for me. :(

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I'm usually getting 4 to 6 on week days. I prefer to do my work at night because none of my family members are around to bother me, so I always end up staying late. I make it up on the weekends with around 10 to sometimes even 13 hours of sleep. :P I'm rarely awake before one in the afternoon on weekends anymore, and rarely asleep before midnight on weekdays.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Well since I'm waiting to go on my gap year(s), at the moment I have the freedom of not going to University, which is cool since my 8.30am lectures were utter hell. However I do tend to get up early on some days as I go for runs or go to the gym. I like to get my workouts out of the way and focus on the day.

On the topic of hours, I try to get 8-10 because sleep is actually really important -- more that a lot of people think. However it's easy saying that I try to get 8-10, doing it is another thing ;p

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Ideally, I'd like to do 9, but due to work, and trying really hard to keep a pattern going (so early shifts aren't such a killer) I often end up with less...

Clank

Hmm
I'm usually getting 4 to 6 on week days. I prefer to do my work at night because none of my family members are around to bother me, so I always end up staying late. I make it up on the weekends with around 10 to sometimes even 13 hours of sleep. :P I'm rarely awake before one in the afternoon on weekends anymore, and rarely asleep before midnight on weekdays.

That pretty much explains my situation, however I tend to get a little more sleep.

Sheik

:the:
I go to bed at around 12-1, wake up at around 6-7 (no matter what day of the week :bleh:).

Edit: Oh, right, so that's about 5-7 hours of sleep.

Last edited:

Skunk

Floof
I prefer eight hours or more, but sometimes I have to stuff. Why can't I do stuff while I sleep because I would rather be sleeping anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom