• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Have You Caught?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
From the third generation games iv'e transferred up all my pokémon there to diamond. Then I transferred all the pokémon there to White. I have all pokémon except Keldeo, meloetta and genesect now. The other rare ones I first got with AR, but that was only to get them in the pokédex so I could trade for real ones in the GTS.

Mayor Dotour

Mayor of Clocktown
I have caught them all up to DPPL. I am still in the process of getting the rest of White and Black. When B2 and W2 come out, best believe I will catch em all.

The other rare ones I first got with AR, but that was only to get them in the pokédex so I could trade for real ones in the GTS.
I would be skeptical on getting some of those "so called" legit Pokemon on the GTS. Just as you said you used an AR, it's just as simple for one to use an AR and post it up on the GTS for trade. Why do you think Nintendo attaches a "Ribbon" to the Event pokemon. That Ribbon looks nice, but it also stops it from being posted on the GTS. I'm not saying yours aren't real, but most of the time it's too good to be true.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
All of them... :P
Through the main story I catch a Pokemon if it is not yet registered in my pokedex. No exceptions.
Then at the end of the game I evolve/trade/whatever to obtain all of them :)
Not complete if you don't

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I have approximately 400 between Black and Soul Silver but I have quite a few from Red, LeafGreen, Emerald and Diamond that I need to transfer. That will probably bring my total to about 440. I still have quite a few that I just need to evolve to get, right now I am working on getting one Pokemon from each evolutionary family so that I'll be able to get any Pokemon at anytime.

If I had a lot of time for transferring and evolving I would be really close to 500 Pokemon

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
In Pokemon Diamond I got like 300 something. That was the game where I caught the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom