• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Friends Do You Have?

How many friends do you have

• I have no friends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5-10

• 11-20

• 21-30

• 31-100

• 100-100000

• Total voters

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
On Real Life...it's pretty much my relatives. I see them almost everyday. I call them my friends. I haven't talk to my friends since I graduated from high school.

On The Internet...the people here on DGN.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I would say I have around 5-10 friends offline, but I'm not too sure as I've never bothered to count. Quantity of friends isn't important to me. I would definitely be lost without my friends. I care about them more than anything else in the world. They're very precious to me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them, and I probably wouldn't be sitting here typing this right now if it weren't for my best friend.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
It may be a simple question but, I can't really give a strait awnser.

The question is; "when do you consider somemone as a friend" ?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Let's see…

On DGN, I have more than I can count on my list, but I hardly know many of them. Also, a lot of them left, too, or they don't seem to remember me.

In real life, well…
My closest friend is my sister who's going away to college this year. Once she leaves, I won't have any real close friends. Since I'm homeschooled, I have few. And also, my best friend moved across the country last year. On top of that, I only got to see her and the rest of my friends about once a week…

I wouldn't say that they aren't friends, though. But I just rarely see them.

I'm pretty lonely…

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Real life: Four. I'm not too popular.
Zelda Dungeon: Fourteen. Ha. Hahahah.
The Internet in general: Fourteen. Zelda Dungeon is my life.

zeldaameture12

Vampire Overlord
I only have 2 true friends and they go on this forum and they are imprisoned and zant 1 I'm not popular at school on any level and everyone pretty much hates my guts cause I know how to smile and be myself not who everyone wants me to be I don't like that I like the way I am

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Lots! Well, I have a nice amount of close friends but, I was brought up in a house with 6 brothers. Kinda because of that, I haaate being alone. Sitting quietly and not talking to people, really don't like that. So, I'm quite friendly and out-going, I like to think, so have a nice amount of friends. My Steam list is about 200 people but, I only talk to barely half of those. People just add me and I'm too nasty to click decline. Might clean it out, though...

Only close friends, maybe about 20 or something, or around that, the type of friends I'd confide in and feel close to. :) But, I don't really count, I appreciate them all equally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom