• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Franchises Are Disappointing You at the Moment?

Beeker

Wild Card
The only franchise I can see at the moment as being disappointing to me is Mario. As much as the 2D platforming games are fun, I think we've had way too many New Super Mario Bros titles as of late, or at least released too close together. When's the last time Mario's really taken a risk or done something new? I understand that it's wise to play it safe, but in an industry where creativity, imagination and innovation are required, it can't be done for too long. I really hope the upcoming Mario U title will change this and do something different like Sunshine or Galaxy.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
None of the franchises have been disappointing me lately. I guess the Sonic franchise has been disappointing me just a bit. That franchise needs a game that really speaks to me, just that can probably boost their popularity? I really enjoyed their Gamecube games and Wii game (Riders Zero Gravity only). Other than that, every franchise is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom