• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros How Many Fighters Pass 2 Characters Will Be Third Party?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

How many third party fighters in Fighters Pass 2?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back during the first fighters pass, I asked if all DLC fighters would be third party. Turns out, 4/5 were with Byleth being the sole first party rep.

So I'm curious about what the division between first and third party characters will be in the second fighters pass.

I personally think it will be majority third party once more but only 4/6 this time. A new Pokémon and another first party character will round out the roster.

Thoughts?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Five of them will be third party, and the last of them will be representative of Nintendo's very own fastest growing studio, MonolithSoft! Kosmos will step out of her cryo chamber and decimate the competition! -an announcement for Xenosaga Trilogy HD will follow soon after-

I'm thinking around four of them will be third party. Third party characters are expensive and Nintendo still needs to push their own IPs.

I can't imagine who the four third party characters would be (but one of them better be Milla) but I imagine the two possible first party characters may be Akira Howard and an ARMS rep, possibly Min Min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom