• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Dungeons?

Alex Arbiter

That Random Guy
Well, my thinking is that like twilight princess there will be 8 levels but I personally hope there is going to be more 8 ust doesn't seem substantial. Expessially Skyward Sword since its really the first loz game for the wii they should really put more then 9 dungeons in.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would love SwS to have an even amount of dungeons and sidequests and maybe some dungeon-like SQ's like the Cave of Ordeals.

As many as the storyline needs. :P No but seriously, my personal guess would be a dungeon for each area, assuming the new gameplay formula means that dungeons will be integrated into fields and vice versa. Let's see... desert, water, forest, fire, ice, and then another few original ones. I'd say 6, 7, or 8.

mattsimme

Trappy
I would like 7 dungeons. The first dungeon should be a starter to get the feel for the game, and by the end of the game, the first dundeon will have a big/challenging sidequest for a very useful item. Then the last 3 will be very hard. In each dungeon, there will be 2 items to collect, one that you have to have to beat the dungeon and the other will be very hard to find and will be guarded by many hard enemies.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I would like there to be at least 7 dungeons and quite a lot of side content. I want this game to be long, long enough for me to not beat it in a week. D:

J

jora

if i recall we always get at least 7 or 8 ut 10 wont be so bad just not 5 or a very small number and some nice quest in between so it wont feel short. but Zelda games always seem to have a nice length to them.

ALTTP

Vaati wants you
majora of time? I dont really want the three first dungeons, you get something, and then five or six more, i would rather six or seven dungeons, with many a sidequest

I thought TP did a nice job balancing how many sidequests and dungeons there were even if some of the sidequests were sub par. Hopefully they stick to this model and just make the sidequests a little more interesting than collecting bugs for rupees and poes for a bottle and a lot of rupees. To answer the question, I think there will be the standard 8 dungeons (3, in between, 3, final) but there will be a lot of things in between the dungeons to make the game hopefully last longer than others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom