• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild How many DLC passes do you want

How many DLCs do you want

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 2 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6+

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
So we are getting two packs of DLC so far but God knows Nintendo will want to milk BOTW for as much as they can possibly get to recoup the voice acting costs and the huge as **** development costs. also to recoup poor sales on Wii U because to this day I am advocating for loadiine work. But with that being said, how many DLCs do you want from the game? Thanks for watching don't forget to like and subscribe and share this video on reddit.

I personally want twenty (20) DLCs from this game featuring tonnes of new enemies, new puzzles, new dungeons, and even online multiplayer (Switch exclusive).

Tibari

Rinkuji
A lot. I want this game to last longer and longer.

However, the more DLC they want to make, the further the release of the next Zelda will be

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I'm a fan of Nintendo's model for DLC. If they keep growing in supporting additional content for games, they may just welcome the modding community eventually(lol)!

I think dlc is more for multiplayer games. When it comes to single player I think it should be done a specific way. For example; when you put money down for a game you already purchased it should totally change the way the feels. One idea of a good dlc is what if portions of the world changed, whether it be from landslides, storms, a change in the time of year ( weather) or if the map stretched further and opened up a new world to explore.

The Summer DLC and Winter DLC are more than enough for me... although I wouldn't mind if they done little promotional events now and again that allowed you to get novelty items... such as Mario-esque overalls when Odyssey is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom