• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors How Many Characters Do We Know of So Far?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The official website has a constantly-updating page dedicated to the most notable characters here. They are sorted by the categories of known playable or enemy, however some such as Zant and Ghirahim fit into both. Each character additionally has a profile page you can reach by clicking their icon, and despite descriptions being in Japanese, there are still images and video to view.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wiki/Hyrule_Warriors_Characters

Confirmed playable:
Link, Zelda, Impa, Midna, Lana, Agitha, Fi, Ruto, Darunia, Sheik, Zant, Ghirahim, Ganondorf

Villains (unkown if playable):
Cia, Volga, Wizzro

...and Proxi (the fairy)
And judging by the character select screen from the leaked final battle video...

that'll be it. 13 playable characters. doesn't look like cia, volga, or wizzro will be playable.

Fig

The Altruist
I haven't played a lot of Dynasty Warriors games but I do understand the gist of it. From what I remember, that certain characters that weren't controlled within the story could be playable once the story has finished. As of now we have 13 playable characters confirmed. Back at E3 at the Nintendo TreehouseLivestream, Nintendo representatives stated that at least half of the roster will be composed of female characters. Assuming they meant half will be male and half will be female, that means there could be three more male characters that are still yet to be revealed. Only time will tell once the official release for the Japanese version of Hyrule Warriors has arrived and everything has been revealed thanks to the Japanese players.

I still want to believe that Cia has been hinted as a playable character thanks to Nintendo of America's twitter. If you scroll down to the tweet that starts with Hyrule Warriors features many playable characters from the Zelda universe with a picture of Link, you will see that the above posts actually state the other following characters in pairs: Link and Zelda; Impa and Shiek; Darunia and Ruto; Midna, Agitha and Zant; Fi and Ghirahim; And Lana and Cia. Do note this was before Ganondorf's reveal. So if these tweets are worth looking over, we have 14 characters confirmed as playable characters for Hyrule Warriors and more information is slowly heading its way.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
And judging by the character select screen from the leaked final battle video...

that'll be it. 13 playable characters. doesn't look like cia, volga, or wizzro will be playable.

Well, the guide book says there are over 15. And Nintendo America hinted at Cia being playable.

So, unless they are just brutally trolling us, we don't know who all is playable yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom