• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many Bosses Do You Want?

So... I've made it kind of clear my only disappointment with Breath of the Wild is the dungeons, namely the bosses. Only four and they're too samey. In comparison, Majora's Mask had four dungeon bosses before the last boss, but that game was made in one year reusing another's assets. Personally, I prefer at least 6 bosses, but I want to see a 3D title go for the most bosses a Zelda title could have. A Link to the Past has the most bosses so far, about 12. I want to see another title attempt to reach that far and maybe even surpass it.

How many bosses do you want per game?

If bosses have to be tied to dungeons then in an ideal world, three.

Yes, BotW, for me could have done with one less dungeon because i much prefer to be in the overworld. Dungeons make me uncomfortable and if there's a puzzle i get stuck on i get stressed and claustrophobic and wont want to continue.

So if a boss count has to be tied to dungeons then three would be my number, short ones too. Vah Medoh style short.

If bosses dont need to be part of a dungeon count and are simply in the overworld like Talus and and Hinnox in BotW then fill your boots and drop in as many as you'd like, let's go *****es!!

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I enjoyed the idea of overworld bosses for sure, and would like to see 5 or 6 ones (And I'd hope at least 2 are new ones), but there needs to be at least one boss per dungeon, and to me, there needs to be like 8-9 or more dungeons of a larger size, each with a unique boss fight that will be MUCH easier with the dungeon item, that is still not required, but very clearly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom