• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
how long did it take YOU to beat SS....the first time though, it took me just a little over 60 hours....i wanna here your thoughts and how long it took you

MW7

I think my first playthrough was around 37 hours. Miyamoto thought it could take up to 100 hours though.

MW7

Well I did try to get through the game quickly. I only had five days of Thanksgiving break and wanted to beat the game before going back to school (didn't quite make it but was close). I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked for my first playthrough, but at least I got to do a decent amount of sidequests. Plus I'm very used to Zelda games so I didn't get stuck often- it did happen though in the earlier dungeons. I did use a walkthrough on a couple of sidequests though.

MW7

138 hours. I'm an explore everything multiple times type person.. either that or i just suck lmao. :))

My perspective is that there's no way to suck at a single player game as long as you get to the end. There's no right or wrong way to play the game, and I bet you enjoyed every minute. :)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
48 hours ish though there were a few things i didn't do, only thing i was disappointed i didn't do was get the Hylain Shield. was planning to but decided to save the complete quest to do Hero Mode.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Well, i got the game for christmas, and my cousins from oregon were over, so i didn't get as much play time. Then with school, so It took me about, I'd say 72 hours or more, completing the hylian shield sidequest as well as the gratitude crystals.

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
Well, i got the game for christmas, and my cousins from oregon were over, so i didn't get as much play time. Then with school, so It took me about, I'd say 72 hours or more, completing the hylian shield sidequest as well as the gratitude crystals.
i got the hylian shield, but i didnt complete the graditude crystals

KingZantX12

Twilight King
you dont get anything special really for getting all the graditude crystals.. all you get is a tycoon wallet which holds 1,000 rupees.

Patch

Party Pooper
60ish hours. That's me using the walkthrough for the most of the game, but towards the end I decided I'd stop using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom