• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors How long will you play the new Zelda game?

I have the new Zelda game and I really love it! But now my question: How long will you play the new Zelda game before it is finished? I'm a little worried that it will be over soon..

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If you do all the side content as soon as it comes up, you're gonna be playing for 40-50 hours. There is still a lot of postgame content that pops up when you finish the story, though. I've already 100%'d the game and I'm still finding plenty to do, like building up my characters and their weapons. I'm almost at 100 hours.

Ninja

Well well well
I really enjoyed HWDE, but found that I would likely have to sink hundreds of hours in order to get everything done.

With AoC, I enjoy the gameplay so much that I wouldn't mind spending at least 100 hours into unlocking and completing everything.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I beat the main story in 16 hours after less than two days, and I've been very slowly picking at sidequests every few days since then. I still have a lot to do, so I will playing this for a while.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh I'll have a lot to do. I finished the story and am busy building the little guardian back together. Still got a lot of quests to do, treasure hunten, korok hunting. So much to do, so little time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom