• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wind Waker How Long Will The Wind Waker HD Console Bundle Be Around For?

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I want to buy the Wii U bundle that comes with The Wind Waker and has Zelda engravings on the Game Pad, but I don't know how much longer it'll be around, and I was wondering if any of you guys knew since I have no idea how long it will take for my 3DS to sell.

Last edited:
T

tyrantrum

I hope they use their brain and keep it around for Christmas time, they will make a lot of money this way. I think having it as a limited edition is a pretty bad decision

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
So I am currently selling my Zelda 25th Anniversary Limited Edition 3DS bundle on eBay that comes with every downloadable Zelda game (here's the link if you're interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/121208014495?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649)

Anyways, with the money I want to buy the Wii U bundle that comes with The Wind Waker and has Zelda engravings on the Game Pad, but I don't know how much longer it'll be around, and I was wondering if any of you guys knew since I have no idea how long it will take for my 3DS to sell.

It is gonna be hard for anyone to justify paying what your asking when you can get others on there for almost half that but good luck to you!

On topic, i see those Wii Us everywhere so its pretty spot on that either people aren't buying them or Nintendo is still making them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom