• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Until We Get a Female Link?

How long do you think it'll be until Female Link arises?

• 2 years, shouldn't be long

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 years

• 10 years, tops

• Never, it wouldn't workout.

• Total voters

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Yeah, it's more just a thought I definitely wanted to throw out. I wouldn't mind myself, but I do think customizable Link should definitely happen. If only to just give the option.

T

Tigerlily13

I don't think they should change Link to a girl. Link's been a guy for over 20 years and it should stay that way. I do like the idea where you could play as a female sidekick or as Zelda (though in a better game then Zelda's adventure), but they should not change Link to a female. I'm a girl and I'm perfectly ok with playing as a guy.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I don't think it would work. You can't change the main character's gender and expect it to work. For me that would be as bad as adding guns and making it take place in modern times.

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
I don't think it would work. You can't change the main character's gender and expect it to work. For me that would be as bad as adding guns and making it take place in modern times.

yeah exactly, it's like making Super Mario a girl. It's much better to make Princess Peach or Princess Zelda a playable character .

I don't mean to be rude, but I wonder what the people who put anything other than 'never' are on. It's really, quite strange. It's called the Legend of Zelda, that means that there has to be a princess, and- it wouldn't really work out with 'Link' being a girl.

Jedizora

:right:
Thinking about, it could be possible, but not canon. Did that confuse you? I was talking about some other mode, unlocked after the story, which had the same gameplay and stuff, but link was female. Obviously some dialogue would be changed, and other stuff, but it could work out.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Soooooo....

Woman Link would be courageous....

Smart Zelda Man.....

And powerfull Ganon...

Am I the only one who thinks this would be weird, besides, Zelda has always about saving the damsel in distress, if Link was a girl, then it would just be weird. And if Zelda was a man to replace Link, it would be odd for a woman to sace a man, it just isn't really fairy tale-ish. It might be emasculating for Zelda :D

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I saw it, I do think it would be nice to give the OPTION to customize like in that quest. Just because anyone really serious about Link would just make him Link anyways. Anyone not would just have fun with it.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Besides, you would have to recode some dialogue, so instead of Hero of time, hero-ine of time. (Please say I said that correctly XD) But the big N did it with WW, But it would be weird if something happened like Link and Ruto XD

S

Spirit Tracks

A female link WOuld NEVER work out. Dont you think it would be weird if you saw a woman with a sword,beating up ganondorf??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom