• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Have You Stayed Up?

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I've gone about 48 hours without sleep. Of course, I got hooked on Twilight Princess. The day after that I slept for a long time though.

H

HMS

The longest I've ever stayed up was three days. But thats what Majora's Mask will do to you.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The longest I have stayed up is six days. It was a dare. It took forever to get through six days.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
ive stayed up till 2 in the morning at a sleepover once.
but at home latest about half 11...

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
The longest as a child was something around 5:30 AM on New Year 1995 (I was 7 back then). We celebrated in a neighbour's house and I can still remember how I totally didn't want to go home yet at around 5 AM.
Then at the age of 12 we went on a ski holiday and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep the day before (which was the last day of school so I stood up at 7AM). But on the first day there, after some hours of skiing I was so tired that I fell asleep at 5 PM which I think is the earliest time I ever went to bed (if one doesn't count "siesta" etc.). And I slept until 9 AM of the next day, yes, 16 hrs, which was probably my longest sleep.
2 years ago I got up at 10 AM the one day, couldn't sleep the night, had an uni course the next day at 8 AM and in the evening helped at some kind of village festival until 2:30 AM, so I got into bed at 3 AM, that was probably my longest (41 hrs). The strange thing here: I was really tired in the morning and afternoon of the second day but not at all in the evening...

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I stayed up until 3AM twice. The first time was when we were coming back from a trip to Pheonix For thos who don't know, it's in Arizona. I stayed awake the entire trip. I did it again but I didn't really mean to the second time. Some of my parents' friends from church brought their familty to play cards. Their kids wouldn't stop making noise and I stayed up.

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
Well, the latest I stayed up for was around 2:30AM last Winter break. What was I doing you ask? Talking to Mases and trying to beat the last part of the Tower of Spirits.

Hazel

A Frog
Oh, I will stay up all night. I have bad insomnia and just won't go to sleep sometimes...
But latest is probably 6 in the morning, on a school day. I got 30 mins of sleep.

During high school I once stayed up for a full weekend. Even when I tried to sleep, I couldn't, so by the time Monday morning and classes came, I was really out of it. Now, however, I work the 11-7 shift, so I'm up most nights all night long. I'm almost always either sleeping far too much or am extremely sleep deprived as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom