• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Have You Stayed Up?

P

pickle962

Title says all. How long have you stayed up before going to bed? The longest I've stayed up is 10PM.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
^ I take it you're young?

The longest I have ever stayed up is something like 3am. No, it wasn't Chirstmas, a Birthday, or any special event, and no, I didn't have insomnia. I was just really bored. Playing on my computer all night. I eventually fell asleep without even noticing. Though I'm only 11. I want to stay awake for 24 hours some time.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I've stayed up until 2:45am. Its kind of a funny story on how it happened.:) My family and our friends family went to a hotel/watetpark and on there way up they hit a pig!:lol: So my dad went down to help them and they didn't come back until 2:45. But the whole next day my dad and there dad was fixing there car, and me and my friend played black cat.:cool: But I had a good time.:)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, I've stayed up like three days consecutively. But if we are talking about just a night, then I have stayed up until five a.m.

The longest I've ever stayed up continuously is a little more than 24 hours. Couple days ago I stayed up until about 5 am, then got bored and went to sleep anyway.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
I could stay up all night but due to my short attention span I just havent. I feel all the good tv ends at around 1:00 so I think the only thing to do is go to bed.

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
Went 36 hours with out sleeping once and pulled about 2 all nighter in a row. I stay up all the time since I have difficulty trying to fall asleep. On average I only get about 6 hours of sleep even though for my age I need about 8-10 hours of sleep. Not getting enough sleep effects how you think and feel through out the day. You can't think clearly, you like an emotional wreck. So getting a lot of sleep is a better idea than staying up. But staying up late is kind of fun though. XD

P

pickle962

I remember two year agos, my mom and I stayed up till midnight and went to Wal-Mart for the release of the seventh Harry Potter book. Thats the longest I've EVER stayed up.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The longest I stayed up was 4:30 am. It took me two days to 'recover' from it, so I won't stay up too long anymore.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
My friends sometimes hold gaming nights that usually last till 5 AM. The longest I've stayed awake was 7 AM playing Brawl with them. Like Smitie, I don't really feel like doing it again. :P

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I've gone almost 48 hours without sleep.
Usually I only get a few hours of sleep anyway, but oddly enough, the less sleep I get, the more awake I feel. For example, I slept at 3am last night and woke at 8am. I have never felt more awake.

Wait until you become a teenager, then it will seem normal to stay up late doing absolutely nothing.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
4 days and nights. During an FTX way back in the days of bootcamp, it was required that we stay awake for 3 days and nights. I managed to go 4, a few others actually went 5. I passed out from exhaustion on the march back, though. Funny, once you hit over 24hrs, it's a little easier to stay awake. Something with the brain and certain chemicals kicking in or something like that.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
4 days and nights. During an FTX way back in the days of bootcamp, it was required that we stay awake for 3 days and nights. I managed to go 4, a few others actually went 5. I passed out from exhaustion on the march back, though. Funny, once you hit over 24hrs, it's a little easier to stay awake. Something with the brain and certain chemicals kicking in or something like that.

4 days!? I'd get dizzy from staying awake so long. My brain stops thinking and I don't see right if I try to stay up too long. When I stay up for ages, my body gets very tired and I just collapse from exhaustion. I don't know how you made it 4 days! I'd actually like to be an insomniac, and have more more time to do things. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom