• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Have You Stayed Up?

T

Triforce Eden

I have insomnia. So, I go through periods of time where I can't sleep for 1-4 days. Sometimes, hallucinations can start after the 3rd day of no sleep. It's a real bummer. Recently, my insomnia has prevented me from sleeping for two days.

Beeker

Wild Card
Man, I'm lame compared to you guys.
On an average night, I usually stay up either till 10 or 11.
The only exception to that is sleepovers, and most of the time I try to stay up all night but by 4 AM I'm tired and go to sleep(then wake up at 7:30, because I HAVE to be a morning person-_-)

J

Jack Archer

On a normal night, I sleep at 12 or 1 am, but when on vacations I normally sleep at 5 or 6 am.

My current record is 2pm 5 days later.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I've pulled of many an all-nighter, especially during the summer. I have sleep issues to begin, too, so that's definitely a factor. The longest I've gone without sleep was probably about two and a half days or so, though I'm not sure if that counts considering I was terribly ill at the time.

Otherwise, it'd be a day and a half.

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
I've gone over a day without sleeping before. Granted I really crashed out afterwards but it was expected.

Generally speaking though these days I stay up until around 3-4am.

S

Sword of Faith

I've pulled double all-nighters before. So that's... 48 hours?

About 44 hours or so. I stood up all night, stayed awake the entire next day, then fell asleep at about 4am the next night/morning. At that point I was hallucinating and I had trouble going to sleep because I was seeing things every time I closed my eyes. I'm glad I tried it, but I don't plan on staying awake the entire night ever again.

13foxes

About 24 hours. From 10:00 AM to 9-10 AM the following day. That day wasn't Christmas or New Year Eve or any special day, just a normal day and I didn't feel like sleeping. So, I stayed awake just to see how long I could. That wasn't a very good idea. And then I fell as sleep on my laptop when I couldn't take it anymore...

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I go to a concert each month called Dubnium which plays Reggae, Dubstep and such, it goes on from 10pm till 7am. So, bearing this in mind the longest took me to get home from this and get into bed for the rest of the day would have probably been 10am seeing as I generally messaround with mates after it's finished!

C

Callum1064

11pm the next night.
I pulled an all-nighter a few months ago with my friends, then the next day I didn't sleep till about 11pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom