• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Have You Stayed Up?

W

wwmaster

2 weeks without naps it was hard but i done it and i loved it

Austin

Austin
I've stayed up for 48 hours straight, just to see if I could. Wasn't a particularly good idea, however.

Kybyrian

Eh, I stayed up 5 days in a row, give or take a few hours, before. It's not good for you, believe me that. Never do it.

S

Smuds

Latest I've stayed up is 5:00AM to wake up at 5:30AM.

Yeah, I'm not that epic :(.

I guess I should tell you why..

I had to go to Virginia the day after, and it's a ten hour car ride, so I just said hey, I might as well get no sleep and sleep in the car. Mission almost accomplished. But, i didn't sleep in the car at all.

Oh my young, dumb, mind.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I had been practicing since I was very young but it took me years to finally stay up until sunrise at 6AM went to sleep shortly after. Now if I stay up real late I tend to be in bed by like 4AM.

Wait, I thought I posted in this thread... never mind, I know what happened to my post.

Well, since its gone I might as well say it again. I've stayed up between 24 and 48 hours. This was during my winter break of 2009. I stayed up a whole 24 hours on Christmas Eve, and a maybe even Christmas day, I don't know. The first 24 are the hardest, after that, its smooth sailing XD

C

Carben

A full 24 hours for me! I can stay up with no problem and be alright with no tiredness! If you are referring to a night then I stayed up to 6 am for a Meteor Shower.

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
I go to bed pretty early, so I haven't stayed up that long. Some may laugh at me, but then when I get to school, I can laugh at the people complaining that they're very tired, or are hungry because they didn't have enough time for a good breakfast.

Z

zeldim

I've never stayed up the full 24 hours. This one time I was at a sleepover and I fell asleep and my friends watched an entire movie while making a prettyloud noise and I just slept right through... Yeah, once I fall asleep it's hard to wake me up:)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The latest? 4:30 am, at my friends party, then his dad woke us up at 8:00.... French toast, it was worth it.

I've never gone all the way for the 24 stayer.

hsb39

Why so logical?
I pulled a double all nighter once, that was fun, not quite as much afterwards. Very recently I accidentally pulled an all nighter with my bestie, Red Steel 2 is just that good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom