• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How long has your favorite movie been your favorite movie?

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I'm curious. I was still in high school when I saw my favorite movie for the first time and now 7 years have passed and nothing seems to hit quite as it hit. How long ago did you find your favorite movie? Bonus points for where you were in life.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
mine is a bit plain jane, its star wars episode 5 and I was definitely in elementary age when I watched, but I really can't remember much details about my first time seeing it

anyways it wasn't until high school where I even thought about what my favorite movie was, so its either been around 10 years time or 16-18 years depending on how you look at it

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Captain America The Winter Soldier, idk when exactly it became my favorite but it's got a lot of good commentary on today's world imo, as well as some good messages about friendship. Very solid movie PLUS there's Chevrolet product placement as if it couldn't get any better.

The Good the Bad and the Ugly has been my favourite film for almost a decade now. Amazing cinematography, cool characters, every ****ing scene is memorable, the finale is quite possibly the best moment in any film ever, and don't get me started on that soundtrack.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
LotR trilogy has been my fav since the final movie came out in 2003. So that makes this trilogy my fav for 18 years now.
Same answer for me. Though I was a bit young when the movies first came out, so my parents didn't let me see them in theaters (also, I wasn't aware of their existance XD), so I first saw them on VHS at home.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Spider-Man 2 has been my favorite movie for a number of years now (I first watched when I was five or six), and I've only grown to appreciate it more as I've gotten older, even if I'm hardly the Marvel fan now that I was as a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom