• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Does It Take You to Do Your Homework?

[Title]

• < 1 Hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Hour

• 2 Hours

• 3 Hours

• 4 Hours

• Total voters
G

Guccio

As everyone is saying, it depends.

For me, it normally ranges between 1 to 3 hours. Teachers also tend to give more homework on the weekends.

I voted two hours because it fits right in between 1 and 3.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Actually, I do receive a lot of homework in a day so whenever I'm doing it, it's always 3 hours for me for average. I don't even know why, since technically I'm kinda slow, especially if there is a lot of Malay and Maths homework.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
It really, really depends. Mostly on what subjects I have that semester. Let's take Last year for example. During semester 1, I had tons of homework! Like 5 hours a day! That is really, really insane. I used to start as soon as I got home. Sometimes, I didn't finish until night. It was terrible. As the semester dragged on, I gave up trying, and stopped doing my homework unless it was necessary (like if I had to read a chapter and take notes, I would just skim through the chapter, but not take any notes). The teachers don't check our homework often, so I was fine. Then last year, second semester was a sharp contrast. Many days, I would have literally no homework at all :D

I averaged it out, and put 2 hours of homework a day. Sometimes much more, and sometimes much less ;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I voted less than an hour.
I usually get more than an hour's worth of homework, but I may spend about half an hour actually working on it. The rest, if I decide to finish, gets finished in the library at lunchtime.

It also depends on the class. In Social Studies, we rarely get homework. If we are assigned questions in Soc, I don't even do them because the teacher doesn't check them. If we are assigned a paper to write, then it is usually handed in late...

I'm good enough in math that I don't need to do the practice questions that we're assigned, since the teacher never checks those. The only math homework I actually do is reviews, since they're the only things the teacher marks. We only get those the day before a test though, so 8 a year.

The main problem is English. My mark in English is actually quite low because we get homework every single day, and I'm never motivated enough to actually do it. Comprehension questions get handed out every day, since we do reading every day. They are hardly worth any marks though, which is why I typically just ignore them. If we are assigned a writing project of any kind, I try to do them on time, but I'm never motivated to work more than an hour every day, and our teacher makes such harsh deadlines

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
HA
ME
DOING HOMEWORK
a_560x375.jpg

I try to do as much of my homework at school in lounge (upper classman equivalent of study hall) but even so, I find myself with three hours of homework a night. That's because I'm in all AP classes so I don't mind. With procrastination, however, it takes me upwards of seven hours to complete my homework. Yeah...

Claire

The Geekette
It varies per semester. In college, your homework may not be collected, so it's ultimately your decision whether or not you want to complete it. Most of the time, I did the assigned work. Sometimes it's just reading (which can be a pain if you're taking a literature class) or a course-pack. When I managed my time most efficiently (I'm not including the time spent studying), I probably only spent an hour doing homework on any given day. When there is a lot of material that gets thrown at you, like during finals week or if you're a hardcore procrastinator, it could take a lot longer. Big projects can easily take up 6 hours of my day though, fortunately I don't have that many assignments that require that much effort.. yet.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
It always takes me forever to do my homework. I was generous and said three hours. I had one day when it took eight hours straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom