• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Does It Take for You to Get Dressed

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It usually takes me 15-30 seconds. I have become very efficient at pulling clothes out of my drawer, getting undressed, and getting dressed. I actually just timed myself getting dressed this morning for the sake of this thread (weird, I know) and it took me 23.49 seconds. I honestly don't know why I get dressed so fast. Maybe it's because I wear just a T-shirt and jeans.

When I am putting on my choir uniform though, it takes me 1-2 minutes because there is so much to put on and a bunch of clips and it's just annoying.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
If I'm going out for a night it takes about 30mins; this includes taking a shower, shaving, doing my hair, finding an outfit and then actually getting dressed. Almost the same routine for every morning before school, depends when I decide to wake up. Sometimes I don't have time to take a shower or take my time in picking an outfit, so either 30mins if I'm in no rush or just 2 minutes if I'm really late. ;D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If it is just the clothing only part and on an average day it takes me between 10-40 sec. If it means with all the brushing teeth etc stuff add 5 minutes to it. If it means with showering and stuff at 30 minutes to it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just getting clothes on is just about 2 minutes for me, that alone is pretty simple. But every morning I will also have a shower (about 15 minutes), brush teeth (about 3 minutes), do hair (about 1 minute) and use some deodorant etc... Oh and getting out of bed in the first place (about 15-30 minutes).

bunny

birb overlord
Just putting the clothes on? Probably like 10 seconds. Picking the clothes out, then putting them on usually takes me about 5 minutes. Sometimes I think I take too long to decide what to wear... I guess it's okay though since I'm a girl, haha.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
It depends.
I go to a school with uniforms, so dressing for school doesn't take me that long since I don't have to pick anything out. However, I'm also required to wear tights under my school kilt, and if you've ever worn them, you know putting them on can be a pain in the behind. Regardless, dressing for school takes me at the most about two minutes.
It's the same if I'm just sitting around at home. I'll just pick whatever's on the top of my drawer and throw it on. That only takes me a minute or so.
If I'm going out in public, it'll take me a good ten minutes to get dressed--not including hair and makeup (Though frankly, I never really do anything with my hair besides brush it).
If I'm going somewhere formal, it'll take me at least fifteen minutes--again, not including hair and makeup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom