• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How long do you take to get ready in the mornings?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
How long do you take to get ready in the mornings? Do you have a simple routine or do you do a lot of preparation before leaving your house and unleashing yourself upon the world. What does this consist of?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I usually take about an hour at the very least from my alarm going off to walking out the door. The first 20 minutes or so is waking up and getting out of bed, then I'll have a shower (at least 10 minutes usually), get dressed, eat breakfast, brush teeth and hair, grab my stuff and then go.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I don't have a ritual. I can get ready in less than 10 minutes without any trouble. I prefer to wake up at least an hour before I need to leave, to prepare some breakfast, play a quick match of Town of Salem (or whatever game I'm playing at the time), and do some stretching and my daily push ups.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hmm...it depends. If it's just a regular day where nothing's planned, it can take about 15-20 minutes. If I'm actually going out to do something important, it can take about 30-45 minutes.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
5b9c4ebe61.png

that varies. most days im ready in 5 minutes others.like tomorrow from when i post this... probably 30-40 minutes due to soreness.XD farm chores sure take the life out of me.

Lord Shuichi 南野

Oηє Lσяɗ, Ƙєρт Hσяѕє
About 52.8 Billion Light Years or so from Alarm clock to fighting villains then attaining the ultimate transformation that people think can beat an Omnipotent.
tumblr_mqkhonAWZk1s5f9ado1_500.gif

Serious tho it takes me about 2 Hours from Alarm clock ringing then heading off to school.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
An hour and a half to two hours, normally. For example, lately I have to be at work at 9 am, so I wake up at 6:45. This way I have enough time to brush my teeth, get dressed, straighten my hair, and eat breakfast. (Straightening my hair generally takes an hour because my hair is stubborn as ****.)

About 20 minutes if I have somewhere to be. If not It takes me about an hour and a half from the time I'm supposed to get up to the time I'm actually ready. An hour to get up, about 20 minutes of getting ready for the day, and 10 for eating breakfast.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I usually take 30 minutes. If I have nowere to be, like on a weekend it can take me an hour to get ready, mostly because after I brush my teeth, floss, take a shower, get dressed, and comb my hair I'll put off making breakfast for atleast 15 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom