• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How long do you play games for daily?

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
The amount of time we can play video games for in a day is limited. Whether it's work, school, eating, social commitments and so forth, often there are things in our lives which we need to take care first, and we're only able to play games for a small percentage of the time we're actually awake. So how long are you able to play video games on a daily basis? Do you always try to get the same amount of time in day-by-day, or does it fluctuate wildly?

For me, it varies. On work days, I only get 2-3 hours max of playing video games in, since I don't get too much free time after leaving work. Weekends tend to be where I do a bulk of my gaming, as I can get several hours in (like anywhere from 6-10 usually) and easily make some good progress in any game I'm currently playing.

Depends on if I'm working or not. Right now I'm not working but I also make it a mission to do shopping and housework and spend quality time with my rats.

When I had my last job it was two weeks before I got to play even a couple of hours of anything because I share a place with three guys who are all doing different things so I needed to fit myself in somewhere.

The most I've gamed in a day/week was when I took a holiday from work to play BotW. My sessions were in double figures for a few days then.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Oh at least a n hour every day. I hardly played any games (for my self) at all last year due to busy streaming schedule, but this year I made a promise to play more games since games make me feel better. Starting with Sekiro this spring, I've really made fruit of my promise and since then it's been at least an hour every day, at most around 5-6.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My gaming sessions usually last about 3 to 4 hours, but I have very little time for video games these days and they're not a priority so I only actually play games once in a while. For example, last time I used my Switch was about a week ago, maybe longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom