• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Did It Take You to Get the Heart Piece from Dodoh?

How many times did it take you to win Dodoh's special prize?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10-20

• 20-30

• 30 or more.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bunny

birb overlord
I don't know about all of you, but I spent about 100,000 rupees on that stupid Piece of Heart... I wanted to rob Dodoh for it, but unfortunately, that is not an option... :kawaii:

So how many times did it take you to win Dodoh's 'special prize?'

rettam

I accidentally the...
About 10 tries, I think. I've landed on it several times since then as well.

Oh god. The horrible, horrible memories that come back. I lost count on how long it took to get that damn heart piece. I was SO close to giving up. I never have any luck and was always landing one away. Lets just say that by the end when I FINALLY got it I hated that clown and his stupid trumpet. The music was stuck on repeat inside my head aswell. I had to mute the TV. FUN FUN ISLAND? It's more of a nightmare island for me! T__T

It tooks me well over an hour. That was the most addicting Zelda minigame I've seen in a long time. It was really fun too. I sucked at sky diving at first, but playing that game for so long made me a pro.

I hated reading Dodoh's speech every single time though......

T

TP_Midna

I havent tried it yet because I cant find the party wheel. -_- i know where it is just cant get to it.

I can fly through all the rings and avoid the balls easily enough, but landing on the 50-rupee space gives me trouble. I've blown it off, like the harp playing at the Lumpy Pumpkin, but with not being able to bring my heart medal into the Lightning round makes me want to get them now.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I havent tried it yet because I cant find the party wheel. -_- i know where it is just cant get to it.
Under one of the rocks near the Save Statue right outside Lanayru Mines is a Timeshift Stone. Hit it and some vines will appear on the wall. Climb up, and the rest you can figure out.

Anyway, back on topic: I have yet to get that damn Heart Piece. I get close too...

I only played that stupid game twice. First I landed on a grey spot, then I landed on nothing because I was poor and afraid of losing more money. I guess I could try some more. I hate mini-game heart pieces. They always suck (damn bombchu bowling...).

F

Fandangox

Just once. Maneuvering through the giant rings was really easy, I LUCKILY landed on the 50 Rupee mark, and got 500 rupees. And my piece of heart.

I knew I wasn't going to get that lucky again and never played it again.

S

sword kirby

I call that mini-game easy money. I don't think its hard at all. The trick is to aim at where the fifth spot is when you pass through the final ring. It has taken a whole round from you pass through the final ring to you hit the wheel.

I Hate Dodoh! I want to punch him in the face. I always landed on the brown and the losers spaces. Cost me more then 10,000 rupees. Though soon I did it when I predicted me getting 0 everytime and getting to 10 rupees and then winning it and it happened :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom